Monday, January 31, 2011

Let the Baby Making Experience Commence

FINALLY!

I'm feeling more like myself.  I think I'm still a wee-bit down, but I'm feeling better and better every day!  Bleeding has finally stopped, I've started charting (and have convinced myself that I'm somehow doing it wrong) and I'm ready to get back to exercising.

Since I'm painfully terrified about having another miscarriage, I've been doing my research and I will begin for the next 53 days (I'm such a nerd, I have a ticker on my phone to tell me when we can start TTC again) to prepare this body to carry a beautiful and healthy baby for nine months. 

First order of business:  Pre natals!... Well that's easy... I'm already taking them

Next: Red Raspberry Leaf Tea... 


So the jury's out on this one.  I've read that it can help with fertility and preventing miscarriage, and I've read the exact opposite... It can cause miscarriages...  Hmmm... which way to go with this one?  I'm going to start drinking it now.  I figure I have two months to tone up that uterus and get it good and healthy for a baby to want to stay there.  I think once I ovulate for (hopefully) the last time in nine months I might nix it from the diet during the 2 week wait.  But if anyone has had any experience or knows of anyone who has anything good/bad/ugly to say about it, I would love to hear it.





But onto Non-Baby Making News....  Today is my Birthday!!  I'm a good 27 years old today.  Crazy!  I'm a little sad I'm not able to spend it with my family (Mom and Dad are in Dubai and my brother is in Jakarta) but overall it's chalking up to be a great day!

And... My husband had his first DJ event on Saturday!  I'm so proud of him:
Gorgeous guy!  He is so charismatic!  They loved him!  So if you are in the Alberta/BC area and need a DJ for anything check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment